Growing Medium: Horticultural Vermiculite 1.75 lt
Vermiculite is a natural hydrous phyllosilicate mineral used as an horticultural sterile substrate or as a soil conditioner.
- Is permanent, clean, odorless, non-toxic and sterile and will not deteriorate, turn moldy or rot
- Possesses cation exchange properties, thus it can make available ammonium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to the growing plant
- When combined with other media such as peat or composted pine bark compost, promotes faster root growth and gives quick anchorage to young roots
- Mixtures help retain air, plant food and moisture, releasing them to the plant as required
- Is the preferred material by professional nurserymen for the rooting of cuttings
Use in soil mixes, hydroponics, aeroponics, growing start media and substrates.
Package contain 1.75 Liter of vermiculite.